Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ten Stone : Fabulous Comment

Evidently Atrios lives in Philly. Learn something new everyday! I have posted before how the Ten Stone Inn (it's actually a bar not an Inn) is 3 blocks from my house and on my way home. It is also the Philly site of Drinking Liberally.

Evidently Atrios brought too much traffic to the Drinking Liberally site causing this comment:

Atrios, I think you have strained the Drinking Liberally site. Thing could not
load any slower. Attaturk


Followed closely by:

This is to prepare you for the terrible service you will receive
tonite. Yanagi Bocho


Yanagi made me laugh a lot! Ok, you have to have actually been to Ten Stone to appreciate that. They have just about the slowest waitstaff on the planet. Good beer though, and a great brunch on Sundays....if you don't mind waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home