Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Drunk Blogging

Not entirely drunk, but not entirely sober either.

Ten Stone was pretty cool. I met a couple interesting people from the Drink Liberally crowd. Since they had doctorates and also work in labs at Penn we mostly talked science. Haven't become any more liberal, but now I have a nice "Drink Liberally" button! I mostly hung out with friends I brought. I feel a little bad about not buying Chuck Pennachio a beer (I mean how cool would it be if he becomes a senator to have bought him a beer?) I dunno though, I'm leaning towards Casey atm (meaning I've never heard of Chuck before today).

Of course if HE bought ME a beer my vote would be guaranteed. Realitically though, I'm not a Dem so can't help in the primaries....and I can't imagine the person I wouldn't pick over Santorum....so he either will or won't get my vote anyway.

Later we (my friends, not the liberals) did Quizzo at the Bards and came in 2nd to last...it was a humbling experience.

Final note: it wasn't looking too safe out tonight. There's usually more folks out when I go home from the bars. Then again I usually only drink on weekends. No more midnight quizzo for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home