Sunday, April 24, 2005

Ah...who could have forseen this?

Back to the branding topic of 2 posts ago. Republicans have caught on and are pushing for a change. By the by, I think "Constitutional Option" is a bad name, but it should get their nationalistic base fired up. Josh Marshall's blog is one of the very best on the web, winner of a Koufax award, etc etc. I will at some point add a sidebar link to his page. He has a tendency to latch onto a singe topic and explore it in depth. I am a big big fan of his work. Lest anyone think I have only good things to say about JM: he's extremely partisan (Democrat) and his dog is ugly (at least when dressed in ridiculous sweaters). I could hyper-link those comments, but let's just keep them as insider jokes.

Go get 'em Josh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home