Thursday, July 21, 2005

If only I knew then...

I recently took a camping trip to Ithaca NY, to the beautiful Taughannok Falls. It was a great romantic getaway where my companion and I discovered a bottle of wine per night greatly reduces the discomfort of sleeping on the ground. (Though waking up in the pitch dark and having to pee kinda sucks). Engrossed as we were in the local wine scene, we didn't really drink anything else. One of the beautiful things about NY is you can buy beer anywhere. When I lived there we usually got it at the supermarket, though it's easy to get at gas stations and the like. In short we were slaves to convenience and never really thought about it...

...leading us to never discover this. I'm hoping my agents in Ithaca will turn out a report. Someday I shall return to sample.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home