Saturday, July 02, 2005

One way to amuse oneself

One way to have fun is to take the occasional piece of scandalous news, say hypothetically... claims that Karl Rove betrayed our intelligence services by outing Valarie Plame. Then surf on over to the highly biased conservative sounding board "The Drudge Report" and see whether he's posted on it. Curiously, he hadn't. Never fear though, I sent him a link. I'm sure our ace reporter Matt Drudge will be all over the story...as soon as he gets the appropriate spin from above.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna: Brian, you're reading the Drudge Report!?

Brian: Yeah, so? Matt Drudge is AWESOME!

Anna: Brian, the Drudge Report is nothing but a highly biased conservative sounding board.

Brian: Anna, you are a party-line democrat and a very silly girl.

(Look, Brian! I'm commenting!!!!)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Lanky_Bastard said...

It's true! You opened my eyes.

By the by, thanks for blowing my annonymity on your very first comment. Not like I've been hiding my identity for 4 months or anything...

For the record...you are a party-democrat and a very silly girl.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home