Sunday, November 05, 2006

Momentous times

So this weekend I went to Punkin Chunkin! It was awesome seeing punkins hurled by catapults and shot out of cannons. Between defending my thesis and punkin chunkin this has been an awesome month!

Oh also, I got engaged. That was cool too.

So blogging has been light, mostly on account of it not being a priority. I'm a little sorry about that, especially since I've devoted so much time to politics and THE BIG DAY is coming up. I promise an update later on the Punkin Chunkin, kindly refer folks to the sidebar for politics, and probably won't blog at all about the engagement (hey, it's private). Best wishes to all!

-Lanky

PS: Go vote on Tuesday, even if it's to cast a write-in ballot for Oprah. Ordinarily I'd say "may the best man win", but on top of being a smidge sexist, it's also sadly unrepresentitive of actual politics. So, in my little cynical way, I'll offer this instead: "May the biggest asshole lose."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She must be a lucky girl! And pretty awesome to land a catch like you!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home