Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's time to sleep more when....

So it took a lot of work to get my thesis written (even somewhat late). I haven't gotten a lot of sleep this week.

When do you know it's bad? When you print out the cover page for your thesis, the very first page of the embodiment of 5 years of work, and you stare at it for 50 seconds, and finally realize that its a "DISSERTATION", not a "DISSERTAION". (I think spell check didn't flag it because it was in all caps?)

Anyway I caught that one. Barely. I'm so afraid of what else I may have done.

Problem for another day. Time to go to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger la commissioner said...

i always pull sh** like this at work. (i work with numbers which aren't my strong suit.) if only i could ignore the faults in the boys that i date as much as the ones i make at work...

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home