Monday, November 28, 2005

Growing Blogroll: the Carpetbagger Report

I'm pleased to announce the addition of the Carpetbagger Report to the blogroll. In my standing tradition of saying a few good and bad things about the site. Actually, the good and the bad are rolled into one: This is a fiercely Democrat muckraking site. However, it is in my opinion a very accurate, well-informed, tenacious muckraking site. And moreover, it is one that develops a lot of stories that no one else even whispers about. Were it not for this blog I would have never known that the FDA had considered appointing a male veterinarian to head it's Women's Health Office. That's a detail you can't find just anywhere.

So maybe it's a bit sensationalized, and maybe I'm past my quota of Democrat links, but this stuff is too good to pass up. Besides I'm curious what these guys are all going to write about when the tide comes in for the Democrats. I imagine they aren't too worried about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home