Friday, October 28, 2005

On Libby

Sometimes I'll be reading another's blog and wonder whythe author hasn't addressed a hot button issue. A good example would be the absence of posting at TigerHawk on Miers until her withdrawl, or Glenn Reynolds's rare comment on torture, or the way liberals don't blog about the UN oil-for-food scandal. Occasionally, I'm left wondering what these folks think of critical issues and why they're so silent. It's like I feel entilted to hear their opinion on whatever, which of course I'm not. Some of that translates to a silly feeling that I owe an opinion on matters. And thus I give you this post on Scooter Libby, not because it's interesting, but because it's topical:

I hope he's punished in accordance with whatever crimes he's committed, and I hope I don't have to hear to much about it, because I find it boring. I'm sure the press will beat this to death, making it more boring. Wake me if anything important develops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home